1. French restaurant La Maison for wine and hors d’oeuvres. Sit out on the patio and sample their gigantic plate of delicious cheeses.
2. Ego in Casco Viejo. The tuna is amazing and the dim lighting on the cobble stoned streets will make you feel warm and fuzzy.
3. Walk the Causeway when the sun is setting.
4. Go to Boquete for the weekend.
5. Get a spa treatment at Veneto.
6. Take a day trip to Portobello and go snorkeling.
7. Go to the History Museum of Panama or Museo del Canal Interoceanico. Knowledge is the best aphrodisiac.
8. Go on a Canal Cruise.
9. Eat gelato at Grand Clemant in Casco Viejo.
10. Mix it up and smoke a hookah at Hibibi’s. Nothing says romance like a shish kebab.
|Written by Robin Dishner|
This post's rating:
Five (more) Panama Business Ideas
My Fawning Love Letter to Panama
Panama’s Currency Puzzler
Panama’s Sex Scene
Filed under: Country Guide on February 28th, 2008